⭐️Competition now closed⭐️
All hail one of the most amazing gifts we have ever been sent. I’m not even sure I should be this excited over a robotic vacuum but hoovering the floor is up there with emptying the dishwasher and filling the car with petrol as my most hated parts of being an adult.
The team at Neato contacted us about running a competition for one of our followers to win a Botvac of their own and as I would imagine 99% of the population requires a vacuum, I can’t imagine anyone would not want to own one.
So what is it?
It’s a high performance, laser smart precision navigating Wi-Fi robot vacuum. It has a unique slim-line ‘D’ shape that fits underneath some furniture and into all the corners of the room.
It uses laser-smart technology to map out up to three rooms floor plan and you can manually set up no-go lines around places you don’t want it to go near. You can also just plonk it into any room you want it to clean.
It has up to 90 minutes battery life and once it runs low it will head back to its battery-charging base like a drunken boyfriend to charge itself back up.
The extra snazzy thing about the Botvac is that it’s fully controllable from your phone. You just need to download the Neato app, which is free, and you can then control when the Botvac starts its cleaning. You even get to name him (ours is called Robert). It can even connect to your Amazon Alexa! I can just hear my 3 year old shouting “Alexa, ask Neato to start cleaning”. How chores as a child have changed since I was a kid!
It works over wooden floors, tiles and carpets, you just need to be aware of any dangly tassels or leads lying about as with any vacuum, it will suck it up and get stuck.The suction power on this little guy is insane. We set it up to vacuum our living room, which, it did for around 10 minutes. I couldn’t believe the stuff that came out of the dust bin. I’m actually horrified at how grubby we must be!
You can have an opportunity to win your own Neato D5 Botvac worth £599.99 and here’s what you need to do.
We have posted a photograph of our Botvac on our Instagram feed @End_of_the_row and it will also be shared by Botvac on their Instagram page today, Saturday 1st December. Head to ours or Neato’s Instagram grid. You need to ensure you are following us and also @NeatoRoboticsUK
Like the photo and also comment on the image, tagging one friend who you think may also like to enter. You may enter as many times as you like.
- The competition is open to UK residents who are aged 18 or over, except employees of Neato Robotics, their affiliated companies, families or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- All entries must be submitted in the method mentioned above.
- Entries will be accepted between 12.01am on the 1st December 2018 and 23.59pm on the 7th December 2018. Any entries after this date will not be accepted. The winner will be notified by a DM on Instagram by us @end_of_the_row on the 12th December 2018.The promoter reserves the rights to decline any entries that are offensive or in breach of any applicable legislation or copyright.
- All entries will be reviewed and one winner will be randomly selected from all entries and will win 1 Neato Botvac D5 Connected, including brush, filter and charge base.
- The winner will need to confirm acceptance of their prize within 48 hours after receiving their DM notification by replying to the DM.
- By entering you consent to have your entry used for any publicity relating to Neato Robotics. The promoter will not collect more of your personal details than necessary and will only use your information for the purpose of this competition.
- The prize is non transferable and no cash alternative is available. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value.
- The rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom. Promoter.Neato Robotics
Learn more about Neato’s range of products and their #MyHappyMess campaign here
You can also view the D5 in action below…
Good luck everyone!